Wednesday, July 21, 2010

21 and 23 weeks

Where to start..... Oh yea weight gain....:| so far I have gained 21lbs!!!!!:O wth!! My doctor did not seem concerned at all.... She said that during 5-6mths is when I will gain the most.... I'm scared:( when I mentioned this to Oni is was confused.... He even admitted "I don't see you eat alot" and I don't.... Not like some other pregnant women. I eat my breakfast which is normally cereal with 1% milk and I have fruit and yogurt for snacks. I think the reason for the big weight gain is due to not wking out like I use to AND not being on a "diet". I can gain weight QUICKLY if I'm not careful but all I can do is continue to walk everyday for 30min and eat healthy and in moderation.

Oh... Did I mention I'm getting Braxton hicks? Yup she said the more pregnancies you have the sooner you'll feel things.... No wonder when it happens I stop what I'm doing and just breath it's sooooo uncomfortable!!! I wasnt able to load a picture through my phone soo this post has been waiting patiently for me to post it!! SORRY!

HERES A PICTURE OF ME AT 21 WEEKS:





I personally feel BIG but others say I dont, my sister tells me Im small compared to the grls because "Your not as fat as you were when you got pregnant with them..." WHAT!? LOL ok true but still I have a basket ball in my tummy.


I didnt take a picture when I was 22weeks I forgot =( BUT I did remember my 23 week =)




So far Im feeling good.........still getting the tumyy tightening =( and its uncomfortable to lay down so now I have 2 body pillow one in front the second on my back. Also I notice when I sit down it takes me a tad longer to get up especially from my couch and bed =I umm yea sad right?! haha...Im eating good and drinking tons of water and hes ACTIVE!!!!!!!! He loves to kick and move I started to feel him roll a little more like if hes swimming and doing little flips I know soon he wont be able to do that alot...hes growing alot hes about as long as an ear of corn and about a pound or a little more. =) awww my little corn on the cob <3

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww Litte corn on the cob. So cute. You still look great. You will get that weight off don't worry about it. Just keep eating healthy and walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! I can't wait to hug you!

    ReplyDelete