Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trip to Triage

Ok sooo yesterday I was instructed to go to Triage at Mary Birch, its a well known hospital in San Diego the main reason isnt because its only for labor and delivery ( all 5 floors ) but also Childrens Hospital is near it incase your baby needs extra attention. Let me start from the beginning:

Around 2:04pm I was getting MANY Braxton Hicks.....and they werent leaving .... so at 2:30 I called my ob left a message with the nurse and waited. I got home and did the normal which is clean take the pups out and so on. I recieved a call from my Dr and she said if I was getting them 4-6 times in an hr to go to the hospital as a precautionary..UGHHHHHHHHH so I started counting........1......2......3....FREAK!! 4! I called Oni since he was still at wk... he came rushing even though I told him I was ok....as we were walking into the hospital I got another as we cked in another as I was explained how to fill out the questionare another! AND as I was put into the room for monitoring ANOTHER!! OK!! they cked my b/p and it was a tad high....119/82 (82 is high) I told the RN I had a "contraction" as I was in the room and she said she wasnt worried and shell reck it... well they hooked me up... I love hearing his heart! You can also hear him kicking and moving haha he was LOUD!

Anywho they did some testing.........painful testing.....ughh dont wanna talk about that....... but Oni held my hand through it he was sooo tired from wk and was also hungry never complained <3.... well I had about 3 within the hr I was there....she talked to the Dr on call and said I could go home! YAY! BUT to be on rest today (thurs) and not to do much...boooo... and what does Oni say " I tell her to just relax but she doesnt listen " um yea thanks babe! Ok I admit its hard to not do anything when : I have the grls the pups and to clean and cook...BUT he never complains when the house isnt spotless and understands the dogs cant be taken out to run around if I dont feel good he does that when he gets home...which is 8pm =(

So I will learn to not do much I did make the beds and mop.......Oni was here so he made sure I was ok I havent had any more B.H contractions.... YAY ME but was told if I had more than 4- 6 in and hr again to go in.... and if I DONT stop being on my feet all the time I will get bed rest....=( So I called in today... and all I need to do is get Gena at 1pm and get the car washed.....cooking is a maybe...

I will upload the 27wk picture soon!! thanks for cking up on me =)

3 comments:

  1. Lynnette-Wow,you have to remind yourself how terrible you would feel if you had your baby right now. I know that sounds mean to say, but the chances of him surviving outside of you is not as great as if he went full term. Even if he was born early and survived, there are reprocussions. Please start recruiting family to come in once a week to clean your house and bring in food. I wish I were there. You could ask your mom to make enough chicken and beans for a week. From there, you guys could make tacos, sandwiches, chicken salads etc. Your house being clean is not as important as your baby's survival outside of your belly. He is counting on you mom. I am so proud of you for all of your hard work, but as a mom, I KNOW being a super mom doesn't always make you one. Being a super mom means slowing down too. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prima I soooo appreciate u.... And I have thought about the cnsequences and that's why I'm doing my best to stay off my feet especially once I'm home, my inlaws cook alot for us, and my mom isn't off until 4 so it would be hard for her... The cleaning isn't going to be an issue the Grls can help me and once Oni is home he takes over even if he's tired.... I love u also and this little angel isn't coming any time soon lol glad my cervix proved it ughh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Iris. You have to take it easy and think about the baby. I know you do but I also know you get anxious because you want to do your everyday duties too. Well I am sure you will be just fine and the baby too. Can't wait to see more pics. You are in my prayers and I love you.

    ReplyDelete