Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Third on the way

Well on Friday we found out we are expecting my 3rd baby! I say my because Akira is Onis step daughter and Gena is his first biological daughter.....so this is his 2nd. So far the kids will all be about 5 years and 2 months apart...Im due November 30, 2010 .. We have been planning this for 5 months and month after month I was sad every time a test came up negative or I got my YKW (you know what)..A few weeks back we went on our first cruise it was only 3 days........I did drink and sipped wine but very little.........Im sooooo happy we went!! Because now it will be a loonnggg time before we will be able to go again =) its ok I dont mind.

On this blog I will mainly be blogging about how Im feeling and what Im eating, Im going to do my best to eat healthy and keep walking and wking out lightly. So far I have been feeling GREAT no nausea in the morning but I do feel sick sometimes in the afternoon but it goes away QUICK. I do take daily walks everyday for 30min uphill........I drink about 62oz of water a day. Sleep has been hard for me not sure if thats normal I never had that issue with the girls, I was sick all the time so sleep was always best for me....now its like I lay there and Im super tired but cant seem to fall asleep and STAY asleep.... Im hoping this goes away........thank you for following me and for any comments you post =)

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you put this blog together. I can't wait to read more and more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U need to tell me how to write the things on the side!!:) like the questions lol... I'll try to write everyday and post picturers... I'm also writing what I eat I need to be careful!:I thank u for following me;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am glad you are documenting and keeping us up to date. I look forward to seeing your growing belly. Please post pics as much as you can. Congrats prima.

    ReplyDelete