Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Feeling good...

Last night I slept pretty good.....As hubby and Gena were out I cleaned and took a shower...I started to DREAD going to sleep because like I mentioned its been hard for me to fall into a "Deep" sleep and stay like that so I wake up tired. I watched some t.v while getting ready and saw someone doing some squat/jumps.......I MISS doing those! So I did a couple and then did more sumo squats, not very many but the few I did I felt awesome! GUESS WHAT!! I slept good!! haha I think its the fact that Im not wking out like before, Im nervous about doing anything because I havent seen my OBGYN yet and wont until 4/22/10 I have to be 8 weeks to see her. So now I see I will sleep tons better after a few squats and maybe some grlie pushups..

Today I felt very happy, this pregnancy isnt giving me any problems so far, no sickness and no other symptoms maybe its still to early but with both the girls I felt sick from the start! The weather today was cold and nice out..I had my walk today at lunch and we walked up hill...man it was hard!! I cant imagine myself doing that as I get bigger mainly because as I get bigger the more I will use the rest room and we take a 30min walk, I will play it by ear .

FOOD:
6:Kix cereal w/ 1% milk
Orange spice tea (caffeine free)
Dried banana chips and almonds (ADDICTING!)
9:Peach yogurt and more almonds
10:(2 )pieces of sugar free licorice
WALK(11-11:30)
11:45:Albondiga soup (ground turkey breast/yellow squash/broccoli and red potatoes)
Brown Balsamic rice (co-wker brought me some sooooooo good!)
1 werthers original candy (s/f)
1: a banana
2: more almonds and sugar snap peas
I picked up Gena after work and took her to the park to play ..before I took her I REALLY wanted a ice cream cone from Mc Donalds...........didnt go....=(
Got home around 5pm and I was HUNGRY so I heated the rest of the soup and had that with 1 flour tortilla Now Im full!!!! I also had 1 chocolate chip cookie...

All day Ive been drinking water....I have about 62oz of water a day =) Tonight Im doing some squats and pushups........hopefuly it makes me sleep good I hope!!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh so that's what'll help u sleep well! I hope it works for u every night.Squatting is good 4 u 2. Helps strengthen u for labor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I request you post pictures of you here to see your growth progress. Even if it's your belly in clothes :) as opposed to being exposed. It would be nice to see you grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know many women that worked out their entire pregnancy. You definitely need to consult your dr first though. I know a lady at the gym that did a spin (bike) class up until she delivered. My mom worked out with my brothers and did situps every night. It depends on how active you were before. Just talk to your dr first.

    You are doing great with the walking. Good job.

    ReplyDelete