Thursday, May 12, 2011

Angels new favorites

So lately we've noticed he has his favorite litle things, example: for feeding it HAS to be me (lunch and dinner) he won't really allow daddy to feed him in the mornings, so once I get home he smacks his lips to let me know he's hungry. While being changed (diaper) he has to have hid little doggy or a stuffed toy to hug and bite lol it keeps him happy and he wiggled less. He still loves bath time and splashes alot he laughs up a storm when I try to put his clothes on, he blows rasberries and giggles when I say "ewww drooly baby!" he copies us when we laugh he will also start laughing;)<3

Now the not so fun stuff, The past few nights he's been waking up crying for no reason at all..... He's not hungry and isn't wet, doesn't want to be held either (he bit me on my shoulder as proof) yes he's teething but Tylenol didn't help, he hates the orajel so I don't put it on him. I mentioned before he's been backed up that was resolved, so we thought. He was starting to be again so I read up on it and change his eating schedule a bit, just invade he had a stomach ache. He eats cereal in the am (if he let's daddy) when I'm home I give him veggies.... Dinner use to be cereal but I took that away and just give him more veggies and a bottle. I tried that last night and.......

HE SLEPT almost all night! He went down for a nap at 7:30(normal nap time) but at 8ish I went to bed also.... He woke up at 11 and was out within 20min and didn't get up again until 9:30!!!!!:D oh man! That's a record for him! lucky daddy was home I guess this is pay back?:/ lol

Overall he's an awesome baby!

Txs for cking up on him

2 comments:

  1. Glad he is doing better with his poopie. I don't miss the baby stage when it comes to sleep. I know I will have to experience it again one day and it will be all worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynnette-I am so sorry. Poor little teething guy. I remember almost nothing we did was helpful to Eddie. He would just cry. Eddie hated orajel too and when I applied it in his mouth, he would cry during the application (a lot), then he would cry after his mouth started getting num....then about 2-3 minutes later, he would stop and fall asleep.

    I had my wisdom teeth errupt through my gums when I was in my early 20s and let met tell you IT HURTS, IT BURNS!!!!!!!!! and it constantly bothers. I can't imagine how an innocent little baby has to go through this.

    Now for some reason, these pills really helped Eddie when he was teething. They are called Hyland's homeopathic teething pills. They look like this. http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ttabs-new.jpg
    They sell them at any drug store, in the baby section.

    I am glad he is sleeping better. It's so good for them at this age to sleep so much!

    ReplyDelete