Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleeping in his crib night 1&2

Ok so we decided that it was time for Angel to sleep in his room. The first night was pretty good we had the monitor on the boxer slept in his room to make sure he was safe (yes were protective) lol we could hear every fuss and movement so it kept us up. We were worried but he was ok:) I did bring him into our room before I got ready for work so he could sleep longer.
Overall night 1 success!

2nd night
ohhhh man! Sooo the difference was that the first night I put him to sleep on top of his comforter, why? He's use to our pillowtop bed and his is harder since it's for babies, the comforter makes it more cushy, well daddy didn't do that he didn't know what I did or why I did it the night before, anyways he was up WAY more than normal so sleep was not part of the night for us. So imagine me and Oni being sleep deprived and having to still function, yes it was a hard day!

3rd night
yesterday oni took Gena and angel to the dr, they both seemed sick Gena had a sore throat and he was just not himself. Well they both cked out fine Gena did have a cold but he was ok. Well last night Oni woke me up at 12 that angel was very stuffy and he wasn't feeling well:( so he slept in our room but wasn't a happy camper. I held him in my arms in a sitting position so he can sleep. Before that daddy took him to his swing so he can let me sleep more.... Once he woke up from there he brought him to me which was fine I told him to bring him so he can also rest. Angel was off and on alseep.... I hope he gets better soon so he can sleep in his crib.

Txs for cking on him

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby boy. Sometimes things don't go as planned. I hope he gets better soon too, but I am happy to hear he got to sleep in your arms for a while <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just feel helpless when he's sick:( he was so fussy I wanted to just hold him and stay home but I couldn't..... Txs I hope he gets better soon also.... And I was happy to hold him at night again! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great but like Iris said things don't always go as planned. Sorry to hear he is sick. I don't miss those times at all. Jazzy was always sick. I guess it is a part of them building up their immune system. Hope he gets better soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete