Thursday, June 9, 2011

6mon

Ok so Angel went yesterday for his 6mon ckup....hes now 19lb and 27in long
hes a big boy! He now has 2 bottom teeth and hes been fussy lately and VERY
needy! Im thinking about putting him back into our bed..............I know
I know but honestly he ends up there anyways and he doesnt sleep as long I
did start giving him the  hylands teething tablets at night but he wakes up
hours later and then its down hill from there..... he looks for me and if
Im holding him hes out but if I put him down hes up....Onis been a trooper
and is up with him, along with Gena. She has been sick lately, shes had
fevers and headaches, I took her along with Angel to the dr but she was
fine.  I know hes tired.... Oni still has to work from home and hasnt been
able to since the kids are needy.....I will need to see how it goes, I know
he doesnt want to bring him back into the bed but maybe if Angel sleeps
good hell change his mind! haha

Anywho, Angel is extremly mobile no turning around for a second for
us.........hes gone.......near the dogs mainly.. He has a personality! he
loves to laugh hes so silly, he knows that if he yells he can get the grls
to yell back and then its just a "who screams louder"
game.............@__@. He learned to clap! oh man and he talks! I will need
to upload a video of him he has such an expression! He loves his sisters
ALOT......he sees them he smiles and goes to grab their faces so he can
kiss them (bite) but were trying to show the kids that its not ok for him
to bite so we just tell them to make sure to kiss him quick and move his
hands gently. Ive been thinking about not using the word NO with him, its
hard! but I dont want him to think its ok to just say it to us , you knw
the  "NO" for everything stage.........well see how we do! so far Im
catching myself haha.....

txs for cking on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment