Thursday, March 15, 2012

ANGELS UPDATE

Well last week was Angels orthopedic appointment, they did some x-rays and they found out he had a closed fracture of the ulna on his right forearm....he ended up getting a cast..........oh Lord he screamed and cried when they were putting it on him, I think it was more fear than pain (I hope) since getting it done though he's been VERY hyper *please note he is NORMALLY hyper* he became more himself and not so grumpy anymore my poor baby. The first night with it on he wasn't a happy sleeper, he was up some and ended up getting more Motrin for his pain, but once it was the weekend he slept all night again YAY!!!! Since then he's been good about sleeping not waking up at all and still being his silly self. Last night he got a haircut , so I needed to give him a bath, well note to self NO HAIRCUTS WITH A CAST!! It was hard!! we've taken him a bath already but this time it was harder because the hair was on his neck and back which made it hard for me and Oni to take off while being careful with his cast......

Today he has his 15mon physical, I know he's getting shots which I might ask if they can wait until his cast is off, even though its on his legs I still don't want it to be to much for him, then again he's behind a month in his physicals =/ AHHH!!


NEW WORDS
OH!! he says new words, he tells the dogs, "Go....Go....(points to the kitchen when we need to leave lol)
Down.....Down ( to Jedi when he gets on the couch.)
Oni (his daddy's name he started saying it this weekend)
Nikka (well its a friends name but its Nikko lol not sure why he says Nikka lol)
Hermana....(sister)
Jehovah (he says it like hova -in-laws teach him Jehovah es amor...)
If my in-laws ask him where is Jehovah, he looks up =) and when they pray for his food he puts his hands on his head ha-ha so cute

New Discoveries
He has also discovered how to use a pen with a paper =)
He started picking his nose!! ((eww) so when I catch him I say no no nasty! (he shakes his finger saying no no lol)
If I say ewww stinky he does the smelly face and waves his hand lol
Himself =l not happy about that I know its normal and maybe TMI sorry.....but I have to rush when I change him.....


So that's all, Angel has one more week with his cast it will be on only for 2wks, they will re-ck his arm to see if he still needs it on....I PRAY this doesn't traumatize him

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! How cute! It's ok. Boys find themselves and like to pick their noses. :) What a cutie pie though. I'm gonna show you how to blog from your phone so that you can post pictures too.


    What you do is on your blog dashboard, you go to settings (link should be right under your blog's name)
    At the top of your "settings" tab, you will see the word EMAIL&MOBILE. Click on that.

    You will see the words "POSTING OPTIONS" and then something like Lynnruiz._____@blogspot.com

    In the blank area, type in a word that only you will know, like 3kids, or onimylove etc.

    Whatever you type will be the email address you email your blogs to. So, for example Lynnruiz.3kids@blogspot.com.

    Once you have that address, save it to your contacts on your phone and you're SET!

    Just make sure that you select:
    "Save emails as draft posts" so that you can prevent posting a blog before you make sure it's ok.

    Then, you can add several photos to an email and email them to your blog :) I do this a lot and it works well. The hardest part is setting up the email. OK LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Can't wait to see him. :)

    ReplyDelete