Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Expecting the unexpected....AGAIN!

So as you may know I'm pregnant, it was totally unplanned but its ok I'm very happy and excited now. Let me tell you first how and when I found out. I was SET on not having anymore.........I made a appointment and saw my Dr and discussed getting my tubed tied, we agreed on the procedure it was going to be a bilateral tubal ligation.....a week later they called me and gave me my appointment for my surgery and for my pre-op....that was a Thursday, the next day I still haven't got my YKW so I took a pregnancy test, I took a test the week before also JUST INCASE...and that time it was negative, but that day it was slow in showing results so my heart dropped..............I saw 2lines, I was shaking and went to the bed room and woke up Oni who was still asleep, I told him "I'm pregnant," all he said was "No your not" so I shook him again and said yes I am go look! he got up and looked and asked if I was mad lol he knew I was not looking for more kids but I was not mad I was scared. I told him I will be ok and I put it away and just finished getting ready, I was shaking so much I couldn't do my makeup. I felt sick ((nervous)) went to work and went to my friends desk and cried.....she asked what was wrong and I told her she was very comforting and said God has his plans you'll be ok......after a few weeks it set in more and me and Oni were ok..... I told my mom and sister and they were shocked.....my in-laws same reaction I kept hearing " Weren't you done??" UM YA! but it happens.....I do know that my kids are BEYOND excited they keep asking if I know what I'm having yet or if its moving yet. My son will only be 2yrs and 1.5mon by the time I'm due which is January 06 , 2013......... I had my first Dr appt yesterday they did the initial 100000000 questions, then it was time for them to ask when my LMP was, ummmm not sure, I have had it every other week for 18mon!!! =( so I got a ultrasound, it made it MORE real.............I saw its little heart flutter, and moving around all I can think was WOW you snuck into my womb and now I love you and cant wait to see and hold you.....yes this baby is a ninja! it knew I was done and thought nope one more mommy! hahaha.....well that's all for now, I do have some symptoms, I am showing since its my 4th child... ((wow)) and I get some nausea but tons of being sleepy....thanks for cking on us.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you must have been scared and a bit sad initially but I know you will be ready when it gets here. You have lots of loving family around you and your hubby is a great father. :) Can't wait to see what it is. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynnette, if I were in your shoes, I think I would feel like you; scared. I am glad you found your happiness. You guys will have an even more beautiful family. So much love! I can't wait to see you again.

    ReplyDelete