Monday, April 5, 2010

Setting in

Its been hard realizing that Im pregnant....not because I dont want it I DO! But Im not use to being hungry all the time the weight gain YES weight gain!! =( I want to just get on a diet but cant and wont....Im sooooo tired lately! I dont want to walk or anything just sleep and use the rest room..........Its been hitting me hard like every 30minutes...I do drink 62oz of water which is the reason I go alot but also the fact that Im 6 weeks........Oh yea and I feel bloaty....my tummy is poofy and its hard to suck it in....I asked some people about 3rd pregnancies (they have 3) and they said they showed alot quicker than the other ones...WHAT!? I thought I would have more time....I mean I dont want to just show so early, I want to wear my cloths and still look ok...but nope now its more snug and it can be because Im eating more, not all unhealthy food but I do have my moments. It just feels like I cant stop or Im always hungry, my cousin joked that now my body is happy because Im not on a diet , lol could be! but still =( I know I dont mean to complain.....but its been 4yrs and 7 months since I had my last child.Today we went to Babies R US and looked around everything is soooo pretty! Oni wanted to just start buying!! I saw some strollers I wanted and also some comforter sets but I want to wait until Im further along, Im excited and in a few weeks I have my 1st prenatal appt right now this is how my baby looks like
thanks for cking up on me!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited with you. Awww Lynnette, don't worry about weight right now. Worry about eating right for your little one. You will get back to your regular weight later. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah and Lynnette, with Eddie I was always hungry too. Maybe it's a boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay prima! I gain like a lb a day!:( I don't know how!!! Maybe I need to wkout more I've been lazy lol ... Oh I hope it's a boy!!!!:D maybe I'm more hungry becaus with the grls I was sooooo sick the first 4mnths! This one is the total opposite lol well see I just don't want to gain more than I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, just don't worry too much about it. Be sure that you are eating healthy and walking, even when you feel lazy. :) Take a mp3 player with you and just walk slow for 5-10 minutes at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good advice Iris. I agree. Don't worry about your weight just eat healthy and keep walking. The exercise will definitely make you stronger for delivery and also help you sleep. It will also make it easier to lose weight after and create a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete