Monday, November 8, 2010

37wks and the changes

Well Im back! lol no baby yet.... my plug has come out though which means I can have him from now until next week. Since Im home I have been nesting, seriously I cant imagine not cleaning! I cleaned my windows screens and so on, washed all his 0-3cloths and blankets socks sheets and towels..I still cant see my home being clean........it is but Im still on a rampage! Im washing cloths towels and carpets from the bathroom WHY? IM BORED! I already have my bag ready his diaper bag is ready.. the car seat is in my car...so what now? I do feel small contractions, they are painful but they arent close enough or big enough =( waaaaaaa I have done whatever I can to naturally induce the labor.... nada.... just more pain.Im so nervous, I cant believe hes almost here. I feel like I just said I was pregnant and now hes on his way =) I dont have a crib yet that will come once hes big enough to be in his room , for nw hell be in our room. I do plan on breast feeding but Im scared because with the grls I wasnt able to stick to it . Im going to be on top of it though since I really want to try it.....I find myself just rubbing my belly and wondering "wow once day I wont have him there all for me anymore " and to be honest it does make me want to cry =( NO I dont want another right away! I actually dont want anymore, its been to difficult.....My inlaws are already cooking for us they brought over soup last night which was nice, my mom and sister keep calling to see if Im ok=) I do like the attention lol ..... its gone once hes here! another reason I want to clean so much is because once hes here I wont have time to clean and I know ppl will be over to meet him.... and I am one to be embarrssed if its a mess....=/ I know ppl understand but seriously I dont feel like that!! I NEED a clean home!! weird I know Oni says I have OCD! lol naaaa......... I will keep you updated....I have nothing to keep me busy =)

3 comments:

  1. How cute Lynnette, I know how you feel about the belly part. It makes me sad too, to touch it and it be empty. But, you already know having him out here to snuggle and sniff will make up for it big time.

    As far as nursing, please please make sure to find a good lactation consultant-Maybe through your doctor-They should have one on staff. It makes all the difference. I had a consultation with one several times until I got it right. It was tough to stick with it.

    I remember I wanted to give up.

    But I think you will be able to do it at least for a little while. Good luck!

    AHHHHHHHHHHH! Baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have breastfed longer too but I gave up because it was so painful and I didn't know what I was doing. I also had very bad postpartum depression. It was very hard for me.

    I think mommies who stick to breastfeeding are awesome. I know it takes hard work, dedication and a lot of sacrifice...but it's all worth it. Its is the best for the baby and I can't wait to try again. :)

    ReplyDelete