Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Almost time

Ok I know I've been away, I've been nearing ALOT!! Cleaned and did laundry and also organizing! Lol so the plug is out....I haven't gained anymore weight at all still 25lbs:) yay me! Lol today I'm 38wks.... I'm 3cent dialated and about 50% effaced after being cked I started getting more contractions..... It's scary maybe he'll be here on his own!!!:) yay! The reason I say that is because if I don't have him I'll be induced, which trust me it hurts the reason is since I have gestational diabetes he's at risk to be toooo big which means I'll be at risk for a C section and so on:(

We have his bassinet and Oni bought his crib yesterday:) our bags are ready.... I don't have anything to keep me busy mainly because I know I'll be to excited to read or I'll be in pain! Lol my mom still calls me once a day to see how I feel and Oni just told me his co-wkers are betting as to when I'll have him! Haha it's funny and cute! If I don't go into labor tonight I'll post some pics especially of the crib of it's finished:) wish me Luck!

3 comments:

  1. You had your baby about 6 hours after this post. You were probably in labor while writing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny to think you were in labor while writing this...LOL!

    ReplyDelete