Monday, June 18, 2012

11wks and kids updates

Well I'm already 11wks, no major changes other than the typical sleepiness, I'm always tired, if I nap it would be for over an hour, I'm still nauseous if I don't eat on time which is every 2-3hrs unless I have a really big lunch. I am already showing, which is normal for me....I keep hearing my mom and others say I'm wide so it must be a girl, honestly I'm OK no matter what I'm given I have 2 beautiful daughters, and a handsome son, but if its a boy it would work out great since I have tons of Angels cloths and boy toys, they wouldn't need more since by the time the baby is old enough it would be interested in cars and balls lol....kids don't really need alot of toys, you'll notice some parents have alot of them and they only play with a small amount it can be overwhelming for the child, we use to put some away for Gena and left some out, then about 6mon later trade the toys so it would be as if she has new ones.....with Angel we have kept it simple thank goodness! Also if its a boy they can have bunk beds!!! awww I had those and loved it! but again as long as this baby is born healthy and I have no medical issues I will be happy and blessed besides if its a girl I know my sister has TONS of beautiful baby girl cloths and the kids can share for a while.....Onis the one not comfortable with a boy and girl sharing but I'm sure it wouldn't be forever......=) Angel has been acting out some, if he doesn't get his way he screams. Its the siren scream that's really high pitched. makes peoples head turn. He will throw himself to the floor if he doesn't want you to take him somewhere and if you say OK bye, he walks away from you, he will be a challenge since he's in the testing stage in his life. He is learning not to pinch, I do pinch him back but not hard to make marks I tell him no that hurts see........so he kisses my arm or where he tried pinching and says ow......so I kiss his also to show that it does hurt and we shouldn't, with Gena he's still pinching alot but she wont move him until he's done which doesn't help, Akira will stop him and turn him to face her...she holds his hands and talks to him sternly and says "No pinching! it hurts me...." and he kisses her. She's become a better sister with him since she's older she's been a BIG help lately......she is not on her meds at the moment since she's on break but she's trying really hard to focus when we talk to her and follow directions but I can see its hard for her, but she's rewarded with time on her FB so she loves it lol Gena is acting out when Akira is home, she makes it look like Akira does things but its really her....Oni has caught her more than once, she will not listen and will ignore us or talk back to my in-laws I'm sure she's doing it for attention but now she's being put on time-out......we will also be doing that with Angel of course one minute per age......I do hope and pray by the time this baby is born that the issues will be worked out.......with the younger kids and that Akira continues to be her best.....I LOVE and adore my kids to pieces.....cant wait to add another blessing and LAST blessing....I told my Dr already I will NOT leave until my tubes are tied! haha....OK thanks for cking on us =)

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a wonderful update. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have your hands full. WOW! The biggest tool is making sure you and Oni are always on the same page. That will ensure you have consistancy and the kids will know they can't play one against the other. It's a team effort. :) It's time to buy a house...lol!

    ReplyDelete