Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 weeks and counting

So today was an ok day.....I have been extermly tired and not really wanting to do anything but I did do my walk today (30min and uphill) I did some research today and read that I CAN do some wkouts with modifications........like resistance bands and sumo squats....I read that I CANT do walking lunges because of my pelvis I can hurt myself also it says no free weights just because I can drop them and hurt myself.So I decided to start this TOMORROW why? because...IM TIRED!!! lol... Im sooo spoiled and loving it, while pregnant all I need to say is "Ohh Im sooo craving....." and I normally get it hehe...yesterday we had Soup Plantation YUMMY!! I was also craving my moms flour tortillas she doesnt make them with lard she uses oil so they arent as bad yes they still arent healthy but hey I dont eat them all just one makes me happy ..I called her and told her and shes all "Ok I will make some for you today"YAY!!

The girls are really excited for the baby. Gena keeps asking when it will get here and keeps kissing my little bump, yes BUMP I will take a picture this week.....Akira surprisingly is also excited!! She was mad with Gena but now shes older so now she cant wait...she keeps talking about it =) My mother in law today gave me a mango, normally I wont eat them because they have soooo much sugar, but after dinner I wanted something sweet so I tasted it OMG! Sooo good!! I made green salsa enchiladas with chicken and spanish rice I only had one though. Today was an ok day, like I mentioned I have been very tired so Im taking naps at work on my 15min break so I take 30min all day, it helps me alot! Im about to head to bed its 9:30pm and my eyes are ready to close! NIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. Good job. Your mom made me some amazing Lentil soup on Saturday. Super yummy. Tell her I said hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynnette, you are so cute. I worked out throughout all of my pregnancy. All the way to the last day. Yes, there are exercises you can do. You will get energy from working out. Souplantation is SOOOOOOOO good! Yummy :) Can't wait for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete