Saturday, April 24, 2010

Picturers and new symptoms..

So I finally uploaded picturers I took every week since I found out that Im pregnant!!
Its amazing how different I feel now...=) At first there was NO symptoms............I only felt bloaty7 weeks...........I started to get MORE hungry.....You can see I can barely close my pants! Ahhh!

8 weeks...............I started having morning sickness........terrible feeling I wanted to just sleep it off

I had my 1st prenatal appt. thursady....I didnt know I would have an ultrasound....I was amazed that I can see the baby's heart beat (Just ONE baby ) it made me melt...and made it more real....<3> I started asking ppl who have kids for any suggestions to help me with the morning sickness....one person suggested eating RIGHT when I wake up......I tried it and it helped! She also mentioned to eat more often so I ate about every 2hrs...........NO MORNING SICKNESS!! This is what I ate Friday from when I woke up until I fell asleep:
Toast with I cant believe its not butter spray and sips of sprite zero
Honey bunches of oats and low fat milk and a bananna
Wheat thins
Jasmine ,orange and pomegranite green tea (decaff)
Yogurt (60cal) and granola
Snack size of kettle corn (100cal)
Lunch was left overs rice and chicken
My cowker is a vegan and had me taste something called Quinoa....it was about 3 spoon bites and a small taste of vegan collard greens (a bite) YUMMY
Half a vegan sandwhich...FULL
When I normally get off wk Im hungry but since I ate alot I was ok....
Dinner was made around 5 which is normally when I eat but I made whole wheat penne pasta with zuccini yellow squash (organic) broccoli bell peppers and onions w garlic all sauteed in olive oil (only the veggies) I tossed it all together wth some alfredo sauce I knw it is not as healthy as I should of had it but we had company and I tried to hide the veggies I can say EVERYONE ate it! Along with garlic bread....
A friend of ours asked if she can bring dessert.......She suggested Baclava but I know it wouldve made my tummy hurt from eating it because I like it soooo much I wouldnt stop so I suggested apple pie....I had ONE slice =D
Im doing my best to eat healthy all day, I will allow my cravings but will try to stick to only weekends......Im sorry I havent wrote its just that I have been really tired....I will continue to take picturers and post them =)














































4 comments:

  1. You look smaller in your lastest picture. I know you are eating well so what is going on? Maybe it is just the pic. :) Thanks for keeping us updated with pics and your feelings. I makes us feel like we are their with you. :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so to! I think it's because the picture is further away this time lol but I'm not smaller:) I try to eat good I don't want to gain unhealthy weight I need to buy groceries and more fruit:) thanks I also feel like ur here with me when u comment!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay pictures! You are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks prima:) weird I lost 2lbs!! I think the sickness is getting to me even though I'm constantly eating...:S

    ReplyDelete