Sunday, April 11, 2010

New taste buds

Im almost 7 weeks..... I notice theres certain things I LOVE now....Milk is one....yes milk, I normally dont like milk unless it has chocolate in it lol , but Im realizing I crave it, I had a big glass of milk and it was sooooooooooo good!! Today we went to Red Robin and hubby ordered onion rings I normally dont like them at all......onions are one thing that when pregnant would make me gag, he asked me to taste it and I for some odd reason I did, IT WAS GOOD!!!! yes its weird!! lol Oni was shocked, he thinks that maybe this pregnancy I will actually try different things I think hes right =S scary because Im cautious about what I eat but recently its like I dont really take caution. I have been wking out more, on my 15min breaks I go to the gym down stairs and do weights and squats and still do my 30min walks even though I rather nap!! lol I told hubby tomorrow I will start the gym again and hes ok with it....I need to stay active especially since Im eating differently NOT all bad just mainly more, I do need to go grocery shopping this week Im low on certain foods.....I still love snacking on my sugar snap peas and Im drinking TONS of water......Im noticing Im always thirsty. On tuesday I turn 7 weeks and then the following week I have my 1st prenatal appt Im excited and nervous..........I really dont want to see how much I have gained, my cloths still fit but I have moments where I can see a bump........I need to down load a picture I took so you can see what Im talking about =)....thanks for cking up on me!

2 comments:

  1. I see you are eating more now too...LOL! It is good that your making time to exercise. That is good for you and the baby. I want to see pics. HURRY HURRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for pics too :) I think you should post them up every week! YAY!

    ReplyDelete