Tuesday, June 8, 2010

15 weeks

I know I have been gone for a few weeks......its all due us getting things more settled and also my laptop wasnt charged. I was sick for a total of 2 1/2 weeks. As you know being pregnant your immune system is weaker...and trust me its WEAK!

Heres me at 15 weeks taken today.........





Here are a few things that I notice are different..

I no longer crave junk.....I rather eat fresh fruit, mainly watermelon and yellow cherries. I am extremly tired still though... but the best is that I dont have anymore morning sickness!! woohoo! I have been noticing I get up more at night to use the rest room.... while at the store I do have to go more....Oni always says "Again??" lol yes again..... People are saying Im small for being almost 4months I guess compared to my previous pregnancies I am smaller, mainly because Im also lighter than I was before I got pregnant. My other pregnancies I had morning sickness ALL the time.... I ate alot also and now I notice my appetite has sortof decreased...not alot but its mellowed down...

I wanted to post other pixs of the previous weeks but thought maybe it would be to many =)

Thanks for reading and sorry about the delay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lynnette-Please post as many as you want! It is NEVER too many! GO GO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling better. You tummy is perfect. Love you. Post all the pics you want. We want to feel like we are with you. :)

    ReplyDelete