Wednesday, June 23, 2010

4months!

Last Tuesday I turned 4months!! I cant believe Im already almost half way!




This one is from my 17 weeks which was this week



A few changes: Im sore....I mean my "chest" is REALLY sore..u know what I mean......lol also I notice lately Im WAY more emotional...and sensative I will cry for the little things I feel I normally wouldnt. This past weekend was EXTRA hard since it was Fathers Day, my dad has been gone for 21yrs and being pregnant makes it harder for me, a girls dream is to have her daddy there he and I were really close...Ask my mom~ And I feel I need him more and more each day .....So maybe thats what makes me more emotional.Also I CANT eat chocolate!!!!!!!!! I KNOW! My hubby gave me a ding dong I was craving one day....well I ate it...YUCK!!! I soo wanted to throw up! I had some water and thin pretzels, it calmed my stomach. I am wanting more lollipops (tootsie pops)I dont want junk food anymore and Im still walking.

I use to be able to sleep 7hrs and be really ok all day well no more! lol I cant get enough sleep! One weekend I woke up at 12!!!! It felt sooo good lol. Its funny I have ppl asking me more and more if Im pregnant...I always say "Well Im not fat or bloated ;) ofcourse I ONLY say that to ppl who I CAN joke with lol....so far I feel good! Lazy but I think thats normal lol....oh well!

2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. Try to find some naturally sweetened lollipops to suck on when you are craving them. I am glad you are feeling better and staying active. You know the exercise is going to pay off for both u and the baby.

    Love you. Thanks for sharing your pics. You definitely look pregnant not fat or bloated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you look so cute! I just want to hug you. And of course, you look beautiful. Thanks for keeping us updated. It's nice to know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete