Sunday, June 27, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster

Lately I have been feeling very emotional, I cant explain why...but I can say that its been constant. When it finally hit me was on Fathers Day, my sister wanted to get together and then go see my dad, well I havent gone to see him since last year and I feel that if I would go I would need to be alone...every time I go I break down, I miss him ALOT. I literally will sit on his grave ( ok next to him) and cry and talk to him as if he can hear me and hes there. I told her I wouldnt be able to go that I would need to go alone, I also cancelled going out with them mainly because I had a migraine and Oni wanted a quiet day at home. I dont know why but with this pregnancy I find myself missing him ALOT more than normal. He passed away 21yrs ago, I always miss him, but never to where I just think about him and start crying....I cant even talk about him anymore because it will make me want to start bawling...I just wish he was here it seems like the older Im getting the more I miss him. My father in law has been a wonderful father figure for me and great grandfather to the grls, he has accepted me and Akira without hesitation into the family and has always embraced us....he never makes us feel like we dont belong. Last year he had a bypass........10 of them and couldve died....it made me feel like I was loosing my father all over again, we dont have a father daughter relationship but we have a close one enough to where he always will ask how I feel and what Im doing and thinks about me when he cooks...he makes me my favorites more now than ever! haha.....I dont know I hope I can control my emotions a little more. Im afraid the baby will come out always sad or always crying if I dont control myself...... I just wish he was here to see me be pregnant and I wonder what hed be thinking.... just writing this makes me want to cry.........

2 comments:

  1. Awww Prima I am so sorry you feel this way. I understand you being emotional because I was also very emotional when I was pregnant. The last 2 months of my pregnancy were the hardest. I would be sooooo sad I actually thought about jumping out of the 2 story window. I know it sounds crazy but our hormones are so crazy that we have these crazy unexplainable mood swings.

    I can't understand how you feel about missing your dad because I haven't had anyone close pass away. BUT I do know how sad it is to miss someone close. I miss a lot of very close people in my life.

    What you are feeling is completely normal. Your baby will not come out being sad. Jazzy came out perfectly happy and I dealt with severe depression.

    Just be encouraged and ask God to fill your heart with His joy and peace. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynnette-I love what Moni said to you. I agree with her. I want to add that you must remember God is our father too. And the best part is, becuase of him, we are sisters :)
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete