Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Making itself known

Yesterday I felt baby kick!:) it was weird because it was so gentle .. I was leaning forward to read something on one of my screens and *kick kick* on my lower tummy...I guess it was letting me know it didn't like being squished lol.. It such a sweet little kick too.... Still soft and gentle enough sortof like a little tap on the shoulder:) I turned 18 weeks yesterday... I need to take a picture of my belly still... But I don't think it looks that different. Some little changes: less if an appetite... I eat small in the am... A crossiant and tea... Then fruit and yogurt. Lunch also a small meal... Yesterday sopa and a tortilla. Dinner pasta and beef but a small bowl.

I did have a hypoglycemic attack yesterday:( I get shaky and dizzy and my heart races... It's happened more when I'm pregnant it means my sugar levels are low... But it's because I'm not eating alot... But if I eat alot I feel sick. it went away after a few minutes but I wanted to cry!... Oni knows I have it.. He makes sure to get what ever I need when it happens but I was at work so I drank cold water and had some sweets. I need to have 6 small meals so it won't happen again which will be hard.. But I never want to feel like that ever again!!!
Also I notice I'm becoming a clean freak AGAIN yes again I was before I got pregnant but I got lazy. Poor hubby and kids Im making the girls clean up all their things even Gena they are old enough to help.. Akiras been helpin for a long time but now she has more to do.. And now it's Gena who started she puts her toys away but now it's her cloths she needs to put away and get dressed alone fix her bed and so on.. She has moments where she's not to happy about it, but still does it. :)

I'll update later on a picture! Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww pobrecita you. I am sorry about the sick feelings.

    You are so cute though being a nesting mom, making everyone clean and clean <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yup make them help early on we use to!! My mom made sure every weekend we cleaned the house.. Sadly akira doesn't have to at her dads so she gets moody... And Gena likes to sometimes lol... I'm normally a clean freak to begin with imagine now!! I dusted at 10pm because I was stressed about the dust! Haha poor Oni lol

    thanks .... I hope it goes away... I want to eat but man I don't like how it makes me feel..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make sure you have some orange juice or some healthy snacks in your desk. Don't eat candy. That is only going to mess with our insulin and there is nothing nutritious about it. I am sorry you experienced that. I really think forcing yourself to eat 6 small meals will be best for you. It can just be a piece of fruit...not a cheeseburger..LOL!

    ReplyDelete